12 Ways To Use Rose Petals in the Kitchen
Where I live on the West Coast, the roses are in the peak of their first bloom, and their heady, delicious scent and bright blossoms are everywhere! Soon this lovely, intoxicating event will spread across the country. While roses are pretty to look at and sweet to smell, they also can be delicious to taste. Used in many Middle Eastern and Indian cuisines, roses make sweet, floral preserves and vibrant garnishes. Read on for 12 ways you can use fresh rose petals in the kitchen.
From Around the Web
- Rose Petal Jam 1 - Emiko Davies
- Rose Petal Jam 2 - Rose Petal Jam
- Candied rose petals - Food & Wine
- Rose petals in a salad - Healthy Green Kitchen
- Rose Milk from India - eCurry
- Rose Cupcakes - Paris Loves Pastry
- Rose Petal Custard - Epicurious
- Persian Stuffed Squash with Rose Petals - Epicurious
What are your favorite ways to use fresh rose petals?