What's Making Us Happy This Week
Dry-farmed tomatoes, watermelon piñatas, and a tomato and roasted lemon salad are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Tomato, Onion, and Roasted Lemon Salad from Bon Appetit: This summery salsa-like salad has just the right amount of sweet and sour.
- Block Print Color Grid Napkins from CB2: These gingham-patterned napkins would be great for a picnic.
- White Marble Pastry Board from Sur La Table: Useful for keeping pie doughs and pastries cool as you roll them out, this is gorgeous as a serving platter too!
- Plums Short Stack Edition: New Short Stack edition just in time for plum season, from the fabulous Martha Holmberg. Woo!
- Dry-Farmed Tomatoes: They're finally showing up at farmers markets, and we can't get enough.
- Watermelon Pinatas: Such a cute and easily DIYable party favor!