Quick Suppers, Great Sandwiches, and No-Knead Bread Top posts for October 6-12, 2008
What was hot last week? Magnetic flower fire extinguishers, quince, oatmeal for breakfast (and dessert), a delicious tart from Alsace - plus some good, basic eating for lunch and dinner.
• Recipe Recommendation: DIY Potato Chips...in the Microwave
• Roundup: Best of IKEA For the Kitchen
• Could You Eat on $25 a Week?
• Mexican Noodle Casserole - Delicious links for 10.08.08
• Jamie Oliver's Flavour Shaker: Have You Tried It?
• Small Space Saver: PANTREE Vertical Organization
• Weekend Cooking: How to Make a Good Sandwich
• From The Files: Oatmeal for Breakfast (and More)
• Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookie Recipe - Delicious links for 10.09.08
• Quince Report: Good News and Bad News
• How To Make Orecchiette - Delicious links for 10.06.08
• Times Top 5: No-Knead Bread is Back! - From the NY Times Dining Section 10.08.08
• Magnetic Flower Fire Extinguishers for the Kitchen - Delicious links for 10.07.08
• Three Quick Suppers: Pasta, Broccoli, and Feta Cheese
• What On Earth Is A Flammeküeche?
Previous Hot Posts: Wedding Cakes, Butter, and Rue (Plus Jamie Oliver) - Top posts for September 29-October 5, 2008