Dine Outdoors on a Budget with These 10 Tables & Sets Under $300
If you haven't already been enjoying dining alfresco this summer, the July 4th holiday is the perfect time to do it. And if the lack of a dining table is what's been stopping you, don't let that be a barrier any longer.
No matter your budget, there are plenty of dining tables and dining sets that will work for just about anyone. Here are some of our favorites that cost less than $300 — most of the tables actually cost way less than that, even. Now the only question is, what will you be grilling?
- St. Martin Dining Table, $140 from World Market: This smoked eucalyptus wood table can seat up to six people and can be paired with either the matching chairs or benches.
- Threshold Afton Metal Dining Table, $170 from Target: The best part about this powder-coated steel table is that it is both weather and rust resistant. You won't have to worry about refinishing it like you would a wood table.
- APPLARO Table, $149 from Ikea: This acacia wood table is large enough to seat six comfortably. And the classic style is a good fit for almost any back patio.
- Crosley Furniture Griffith Dining Table, $119 from Amazon: Perfect for anyone who likes the bistro table look, but wants to seat more than two people, this metal table can be dressed up with brightly colored dining chairs.
- Milano Eucalyptus Wood Octagonal Table, $149 from Walmart: The octagonal shape of this table is a bit unexpected, but we like the look it would add to a patio.
- SunTime Outdoor Living Bambi 5-Piece Dining Set, $270 from Wayfair: These comfortable armed chairs are perfect for those alfresco dinners that last into the wee hours, or for lounging on weekend mornings and reading the paper over breakfast.
- Portable Picnic Table, $111 from Wayfair: Don't write this off completely just because it's portable. If you don't have space to keep a table up all the time, this might be your best option.
- Threshold Bryant 5-Piece Faux Wood Square Patio Set, $287 from Target: Don't be fooled, the slats on this table are polystyrene, not wood, but you'll barely be able to tell.
- ASKHOLMEN Table & Chairs, $119 from Ikea: Because the price for this set is so low, you'll have enough money left in your budget to add cushions or chair pads or even an umbrella.
- APPLARO Table & Folding Chairs, $219 from Ikea: Both the gateleg table and the folding chairs in this set fold up to save room on your patio when they're not in use.