10 Last-Minute Gifts to Email or Print Out
Munchery Gift Card, from $50 at Munchery
PlateJoy Gift Card, from $59 at PlateJoy
Sun Basket Gift Card, from $75 at Sun Basket
Bread of The Month Club, $72 at Soberdough
Green Freak Subscription, from $46 per month at Suja Juice
AirBnB Gift Card, from $25 at AirBnB
Chef Steps Premium, $24 at Chef Steps
Goldbely E-Gift Card, from $25 at Goldbely
Graze Gift Voucher, from $36 for three boxes at Graze
Donation to No Kid Hungry, any amount at No Kid Hungry
So you've waited 'till the last minute and you still need gifts for, well, everyone on your list? Don't worry — we've got you covered. As long as you have some printer paper and ink. You do have printer paper, don't you? Eh, it's okay, you can always just send the gift through an email.
Check out these unique gifts you can email or print out.
- Munchery Gift Card, from $50 at Munchery: First, check to see if Munchery delivers in your friend's city (they operate in more than 1,000 cities across the country, so you should be good). Then, order a gift card. The least expensive option covers dinner for four and a treat. And $100 gets weeknight dinners for two for a week.
- PlateJoy Gift Card, from $59 at PlateJoy: She loves to shop so a meal kit would be extraneous, but she would love some help each week with meal-planning. PlateJoy will help her design inspired menus and give her a detailed shopping list.
- Sun Basket Gift Card, from $75 at Sun Basket: Sun Basket brings fresh, farm-to-table California flavor to the now-ubiquitous meal kit service. We love the vibrant flavors that come through in their picks, from chimichurri steak to pasta with fresh vegetables. A few meals make a welcome practical gift for nearly everyone.
- Bread of The Month Club, $72 at Soberdough: Bread made with beer! Soberdough is more than just a clever name. Gift this and a friend will get two different mixes (fun flavors include apple fritter bread, buffalovin' wing, and more) for three months.
- Green Freak Subscription, from $46 per month at Suja Juice: Juicing is expensive. Absorb some of the cost for your loved one and send her six, 16-ounce bottles of organic green juice for three months.
- AirBnB Gift Card, from $25 at AirBnB: Know someone who loves to cook but hates her kitchen? Give her a temporary reprieve and set her up to go cook (and live) somewhere else for a few days.
- Chef Steps Premium, $24 at Chef Steps: The food nerd in your life needs this subscription — it gives her access to all sorts of science-heavy videos, including one that goes beyond the basics of sous vide and how to make edible fluid gels.
- Goldbely E-Gift Card, from $25 at Goldbely: Armed with a Goldbely gift card, your homesick friend can order treats from her favorite restaurants she left behind. We're talking things like deep-dish pizza from Gino's East in Chicago, Philly cheesesteaks from Jim's, and more.
- Graze Gift Voucher, from $36 for three boxes at Graze: All the snacks! Set someone up for Graze and they'll get to pick out three fun boxes filled with eight unique snacks. Nom nom nom.
- Donation to No Kid Hungry, any amount at No Kid Hungry: Make a donation in someone's name and you'll help connect kids with much-needed meals. Give $5 or $500 — it's up to you and every dollar helps. At least your procrastination led to something good!