Ginger Pumpkin Pie, The Best Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Thanksgiving Stuffing, Whiskey Bundt Cake, Gluten-Free Gingerbread, Tarte Tatin, & Amazing Chocolate Cake
This week we have a Thanksgiving feast for you, as well as desserts to round out the sweets table at your next celebration. We gussied up a classic with our favorite pumpkin pie recipe, which has a graham cracker crust and fresh ginger. We offered the most amazing chocolate cake you'll ever eat, complete with thick ganache icing. There's a pretty bundt cake, maple pecan blondies, and chocolate chip brioche pretzels from Smitten Kitchen's new book. And welcome anyone with a moist, delicious vegan, gluten-free gingerbread cake.
But let's not forget the savory side of things! We show you how to make the very best mashed potatoes, and how to bake a pan of easy Thanksgiving stuffing. There's a green bean casserole from scratch, complete with crispy onions on top. Pour a spritzer of Prosecco and pomegranate, and you'll be set. Cheers!
• Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
• How To Make the Best Mashed Potatoes
• Green Bean Casserole with Mushroom Bechamel & Crispy Onions
• How to Make Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing
• Smitten Kitchen's Chocolate Chip Brioche Pretzels
• Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread
• How to Make a Classic Tarte Tatin
• Southern-style Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting
• Spiced Bundt Cake with Whiskey-Coffee Glaze
•• Maple Pecan Blondies
• Pomegranate and Prosecco Spritzer
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)