All of These Summer-Ready Anthro Indulgences Are Less than $25
There seems to be no shortage of sales this Memorial Day weekend. Most are centered around grills and patio furniture, though, so you might not be all that excited by them. But have you heard about Anthropologie's sale? All current sale items for the home are an additional 40 percent off, meaning you could end up getting as much as 75 percent off the original price.
Here are our favorite eye-catching picks, all under $25 — and some under $5! But hurry: The prices are so good, items aren't sticking around for long. (We apologize for anything that might have already sold out, but we did warn you!)
Nature Table Platter, $24
Mimira Mug, $5
Ontario Platter, $18
Chassis Lantern, $15
Mimira Canape Plate, $10
Addia Napkins, Set of 4 , $12
- Nature Table Platter, $24: Does it get more Anthro than a plate with critters and bright, floral patterns? Originally $58, you can now pick it up on the cheap and spend the difference on fancy cheeses.
- Liberty for Anthropologie Cheese Spreaders, $12: Speaking of cheese, we love this low-cost way to get some of Liberty of London's signature prints in our lives.
- Golden Garland Dish Towel, $9: If you can't book a European getaway, bring a little bit of it into your kitchen. Just looking at this towel makes us feel like we're in the Greek Isles.
- Mimira Mug, $5: Can you have too many mugs? Maybe. But when you can pick up a pair this pretty for $10, we say it's best not to think about it too hard.
- Ontario Platter, $18: Another platter that's perfect for summer entertaining! It's also great for displaying your farmers market bounty in an easy centerpiece.
- Chassis Lantern, $15: For when your balcony happy hour goes past sunset.
- Mimira Canape Plate, $10: Even if you aren't serving tiny treats on the regular, these make pretty catch-alls for rings or keys.
- Addia Napkins, $12 for four: Give yourself extra motivation to stop using paper napkins so much.
What are you eyeing from this sale?