5 Great Kitchen Islands Under $300
A kitchen island can be the solution to many problems: too little counter space, an awkwardly-shaped room, not enough storage. For so many benefits, islands can also be surprisingly economical — great value for not too much money.
If you're looking for a kitchen island that won't break the bank, these five islands are solid picks when you want extra prep space without paying through the nose.
STENSTORP Kitchen Cart, $199 from IKEA
Home Styles Kitchen Cart, $245 from Wayfair
Cabin Creek Wood Kitchen Utility Table, $284 from Home Depot
- STENSTORP Kitchen Cart, $199 from IKEA: We love the STENSTORP's mix of materials. You get the look of wood with the easy-to-clean benefits of stainless steel.
- Crosley Natural Wood Top Kitchen Cart, $269 from Bed Bath & Beyond: The bottom shelf can be removed entirely for storing bigger appliances.
- Home Styles Kitchen Cart, $245 from Wayfair: A similar design to the Crosley shown above, but this one has a natural wood finish.
- EcoStorage Stainless Steel Table, $180 from Home Depot: For totally easy cleaning and maintenance, take it from the restaurant world and go with stainless steel.
- Cabin Creek Wood Kitchen Utility Table, $284 from Home Depot: Iron details give this cart a little industrial-chic vibe.
More on Kitchen Islands
- A Kitchen Island With Moving Parts
- How Much Walking Space is Required Around a Kitchen Island?
- Build a Kitchen Island Out of Plumbing Supplies & IKEA Butcher Block
- The Most Impressive Kitchen Island Ever: The 'Mise en Place' Work Table
- This Kitchen Island is an IKEA Hack: Can You Guess How the Owner Made It?