15 Pasta Salads to Make This 4th of July
Let's talk pasta salads. There are delightfully creamy versions with mayo, and there are garlicky ones with pesto. There are pasta salads made with couscous (tiny pasta!), and ones made with tortellini. But pretty much any way you bring a pasta salad together, it's guaranteed to be great. Picnic-ready and coming soon to a cookout near you, here are our top 15 pasta salads for your 4th of July party.
You can't go wrong with a good, classic pasta salad, like the creamy one pictured above with smoked gouda and roasted red peppers. But we're food lovers, and that makes it hard to resist adding things like roasted garlic and pecans to our salads. Or swapping out classic macaroni noodles for pearl couscous or even gnocchi. Or nixing the creamy mayo for yogurt or a nice pesto instead.
The point being, pasta salad is a versatile dish. The recipes here take the idea of a pasta salad and push it to the limits. Take a look and see if you spot your new favorite pasta salad of the summer — or get inspired to create your own!
What's your favorite pasta salad right now?
- Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red Onion & Herbs
- Pasta Salad with Smoked Gouda, Roasted Red Peppers & Artichoke Hearts
- Orzo Salad with Spinach Pesto, Olives & Feta
- Italian Macaroni Salad
- Roasted Garlic, Olive & Tomato Pasta Salad
- Edamame & Cauliflower Pasta Salad with Feta
- Zesty Tortellini Salad
- Broccoli and Feta Pasta Salad
- Barbecue Chicken and Macaroni Salad
- Pearl Couscous with Mint and Pecans
- Tortellini and Spring Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Gnocchi with Squash and Sweet Corn
- Orzo Salad with Rosemary Almonds and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Whole Wheat Couscous with Cherries & Arugula
- Cold Noodle Salad with Creamy Peanut Sauce
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)