15 Amazingly Delicious Ways You Should Be Eating (and Drinking!) Fresh Cherries This Summer
We're smack dab in the middle of cherry season and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. While these sweet fruits are absolutely perfect eaten as is, they have the power to transform your plate of pancakes, summer cocktail or dessert into something truly magical.
Cherry-almond poke cake? Roasted cherry Dutch baby? Homemade cherry vinegar? Come get your cherry fix.
From classic cherry pie, to decadent breakfasts, cakes, tarts and cocktails, we rounded up our 15 favorite and most delicious ways to take advantage of cherry season.
- Baked Ricotta Blintzes with Fresh Cherry Sauce
- Roasted Cherry Dutch Baby with Brown Sugar-Cinnamon Sauce
- Roasted Cherries
- Ricotta Mousse With Balsamic-Black Pepper Cherries
- Fresh Cherry Vinegar
- Sweet Cherry Syrup
- Sweet & Sour Cherry Sparkler
- Boozy Cherries 2 1/2 Ways
- Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tacos
- Quick Coconut Ice Cream with Roasted Cherries
- Cacchio Cherry Pie
- Cherry-Almond Poke Cake
- Chocolate Tart with Cherries
- Almond Buttermilk Cake with Cherries
- Cherry Custard Tart
What's your favorite way to cook with cherries?