10 Videos That Will Make Your Cooking More Fun
Did you know you can fit your Mason jar onto your blender to easily make an on-the-go smoothie? Or that you can keep guacamole green by adding a little water on top before storing it? We explored these fun and functional ideas, and more, in this year's videos. Here's a look back at the videos that you loved (and we loved!) the most in 2014.
You'll notice that we worked on two different types of videos this year: Those that were meant for the site, and those that were best for Instagram. We're working on more videos for next year — tell us what you'd like to see more of!
- Do You Know This Trick With a Mason Jar and a Blender?
- How To Make Microwave Popcorn in a Plain Paper Bag
- How To Dice an Onion
- How To Keep Guacamole Green Overnight
- How To Make Magic Shell with Just 2 Ingredients
- A Surprising Tip for the Best Bacon (With Less Mess)
- How To Peel Garlic with a Cocktail Shaker
- How To Unroll a Clementine
- How To Make Happy Sauce for Veggie Bowls
- How To Cook a Perfect Pork Chop
* * *