10 Favorite Bottles of Liquor for Gifting
Victoria Pink Gin, $28 at Gin Lane
Amaro Nardini Liqueur, $43 at Astor Wines
Cider Sampler, $60 at Shacksbury
Rosemary Vodka, $44 at Mouth
Rutte Celery Gin, $48 at Ace Spirits
Fog Point Vodka, $125 at Casker's
Mister Kat'z Rock and Rye, $30 at Mash and Grape
Polugar No. 2 Garlic & Pepper Infused Breadwine Spirit, $50 at Mission Liquor
Colorado Clear Mountain Moonshine, $25 at Ezra's
Teeling Single Malt, $46 at Master of Malt
Booze is always a good gift. "Nah, I have enough," said no drinker ever. Just make sure to buy her a bottle she doesn't already have. Any of these unique options should do the trick.
A note on sourcing: We sourced all of these products at large online liquor retailers, but it's very likely that they can be found for less money (and no shipping) at a liquor store near you. Also, shipping to some states may be tricky, so be sure to check!
- Victoria Pink Gin, $28 at Gin Lane: Wine lovers can have all the rosé they want, as long as gin drinkers can have this pink stuff, which gets its color from herbal and spiced bitters.
- Amaro Nardini Liqueur, $43 at Astor Wines: For those after-dinner occasions, this amaro is bitter, sweet, and citrusy at the same time.
- Cider Sampler, $60 at Shacksbury: Cider fans can try a mix of dry, semi-dry, basque cider, and more.
- Rosemary Vodka, $44 at Mouth: Rosemary-flavored vodka! Enough said.
- Rutte Celery Gin, $48 at Ace Spirits: This gin has been distilled with juniper, celery, coriander, angelica root, sweet orange peel, and cardamom for a light, zesty, and slightly salty finish.
- Fog Point Vodka, $125 at Casker's: Sure, this bottle is a little pricey, but that's because it's the first vodka to be blended and cut with fog-caught water from the Bay Area. Fog!
- Mister Kat'z Rock and Rye, $30 at Mash and Grape: Back in the day, people who found rye whiskey too hard to drink would dissolve rock candy into each glass. This bottle is sweet (like rock candy) with a touch of fruit and spice.
- Polugar No. 2 Garlic & Pepper Infused Breadwine Spirit, $50 at Mission Liquor: Different from modern vodka, Polugar is more like Russian bread wine. And this bottle is infused with garlic and pepper, which guarantees to surprise and delight any recipient.
- Colorado Clear Mountain Moonshine, $25 at Ezra's: Top-shelf moonshine sold in a Mason jar? Yes, please!
- Teeling Single Malt, $46 at Master of Malt: A new favorite nightcap for us! An Irish sipper with notes of fruit and spices, and a creamy finish. Its time in oak gives it a warm smoothness along with the lightness and absence of smoke that sets Irish whiskey apart from its Scottish cousin.