10 Edible Bowls to Make Eating Soup Even More Cozy
The only thing more cozy than a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day is when that soup is ladled into a hollowed out bread bowl. Carbs and soup belong together. And really, why serve a thick slice of bread alongside your soup, when you can dish out your favorite soup in a whole bowl made of bread?!
Here are 10 bread bowls that are waiting to be filled with your favorite soup!
You've got a choice to make. It's time to match your soup with its carb-filled partner in crime. Go for a classic bread like country white or punchy sourdough, or take it up a notch with homemade pretzel bowls. You can also go a less traditional route by crafting your bowl from popovers or gougeres.
Though whatever you decide, this is one comforting combo that's a must this winter.
- Homemade Bread Bowls - Cooking Classy
- Whole Wheat Bread Bowls - Veggie on a Penny
- Homemade Pretzel Bread Bowls - A Beautiful Mess
- Philly Cheesesteak Stew in a Sourdough Bread Bowl - The Cozy Apron
- Octopus Bread Bowls - She Knows
- Penguin Bread Bowls - She Knows
- Heart Vegetarian Stew in Popover Bowls - Cook the Story
- Beer Pretzel Bread Bowls - The Beeroness
- Curried Butternut Squash Broccoli Cheddar and Goat Cheese Soup in Pumpkin Bread Bowls - Half Baked Harvest
- Gougere Swiss Potato Soup Bowls - Cherry Tea Cakes
What's your favorite type of bread bowl?